When Leland Kibler, owner of Kibler's Inc. Paint and Body Shop finished a two-year tour of duty in the military and returned to his native Newberry home in 1958, when he started the business. Today, the company he founded not only in celebrating over 45 years and continued growth but also has the distinction of being the oldest automotive body and repair shop in Newberry. The original business was a one man shop with Mr. Kibler providing all the mechanics work produced. He was destined for quick growth, doubling his workforce to two within a year and a half. He added a used car department. Next he added a body shop operation which has been one of the more successful areas of the business.  He still has the original small tin building which, incidentally, was expanded four times to meet growth demands. The shop has now expanded to 5 buildings and 15 bays.  In 1981 Mr. Kibler purchased Laird's Radiator Shop, relocating this operation to his existing business on Wilson Road just outside the city limits. He operates a total of 7 wreckers at this time. The Business now has a total of 14 employees.